- 12–15 Club (non bid) - February 5-6, 2021
- 14 Open & USA - February 5-6, 2021
- 15 Open & USA - February 5-6, 2021
- 16 Open & USA - February 4-6, 2021
- 17 Open & USA - February 4-6, 2021
- 18 Open & USA - February 4-6, 2021
Southwest Boys Classic Registration Information
Registration opens October 1.
To be accepted into the tournament, teams must complete all three requirements below by the registration deadline of January 19, 2022.
- Register for the Southwest Boys Classic
- Payment of entry fee by either check or credit card
- Stay to Play Requirement Fulfilled If a club/team is located outside 60 miles of the playing venue, they must reserve at least 5 hotel rooms within the tournament's block for the entirety of the event
Each team must provide payment in order to be eligible for acceptance into the Southwest Boys Classic.
All checks should be made payable and mailed to Austin Sports Center:
Austin Sports Center
Attn: Southwest Boys Classic
425 Woodward St.
Austin, TX 78704
Registration Deadline: January 12
Closed Registration Deadline: January 19
|Type of Fee||When Applied||Amount|
|Late Registration Deadline Fee||Applied when a team pays or registers after the registration deadline||$50|
|Registration Closed Deadline Fee||Applied when a team pays or registers after the registration closed deadline||$100|
|Move Fee||Applied if a team moves divisions after the team has been accepted (before or after any deadline)||$25|
The move fee may be waived if the move benefits the tournament at the discretion of the tournament director.
|Refund Type||Refund Amount|
|If a team drops before the registration deadline||All but $50|
|If a team drops between the registration deadline and the closed registration deadline||All but $150|
|If a team drops after the closed registration deadline||No refund|
Registration Deadline: January 5
Closed Registration Deadline: January 22
All entry fees are nontransferable - a team may not apply this entry fee to any other tournament.
Refund Policy per the USAV Boys Bid Manual
Each Bid Tournament will set its own refund policy and clearly state the policy in its entry information. These policies apply to all Bid Tournaments.
• A team that applies by the deadline date and is denied entry—either because there are too many teams for a division, or because there are too few teams for a division and the division is being eliminated—will receive a full refund of its entry fee.
• If the division a team applies to is combined with applicants in one or more other divisions to make a division different from the one the team applied for, that team will have the option to play in the new division or withdraw from the Bid Tournament with a full refund of its entry fee.
• The Bid Tournament will notify any teams affected by an elimination or combination of divisions within 24 hours of the entry deadline.
If weather conditions or extenuating circumstances related to the event become a concern, updates will be published here and on the home page.
Should the event be canceled or interrupted due to acts or threats of war, terrorism, a health risk alert, or other extenuating force majeure circumstances, a team will be refunded their respective full entry fee less $75 for fixed event expenses and less any paid late registration or division move fees. Event policies are tied to those established by the respective governing bodies such as, but not limited to, USA Volleyball, the host venue, and local and federal authorities and guidelines.